Friday 6 March 2015

Grazing dangerously near bottom…(a life? Part 1)

Today is the day that I officially asked myself do I have a life within the limitations imposed by my condition, my disease. Or will be it the day I realise that my life is but the management of the disabilities that PD causes. I have tried very hard to have a life in spite of PD even with PD but sometimes it’s really fucking difficult: the physical pain; the fatigue; the brevity and unpredictability of being able; the anxiety, a symptom of Parkinson’s, undercutting my confidence; an unfamiliar (to me) weakness in the face of challenges.



I do not know the answer yet.


Tuesday 17 March 2015

Oh, the Turbulence below: 

the question begged to be asked but I'm still searching for the answer, tossed about by the undertow, my breath inhaled, still held